Trumbull County Tourism Bureau -Welcome to Trumbull, County, Ohio! 321 Mahoning Avenue NW, Warren, Ohio 44483. Conveniently located in northeastern Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Trumbull County is rich in history, the arts, ethnic culture and outdoor activities.Ideal as a day-trip destination, an accomodations hub for a multi-day tour, or an overnight stop along the way to a final destination, we offer a little bit of everything for everyone. Here you can roam with buffalo. Explore Amish Country. Cruise among classic Packard cars. Tee off at 25 different golf courses. Cast a line for bass or walleye. Pedal our bike trails. Or step back in time at our many museums and historic sites. These are just a few of the experiences that await you here. Want more? Contact us today for a FREE ideas packet. Phone: 866-360-1552 / 330-675-3081 Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-4:30 pm
“Ashtabula County Convention & Visitors Bureau” – Our lake awaits. 20 wineries,19 museums, 18 covered bridges including America’s shortest and longest covered bridges, and much more. www.VisitAshtabulaCounty.com / FB: Ashtabula County Convention Visitors Bureau /1-800-3DROPIN or (1-800-337-6746) and local number 440-275-3202.
Ashtabula County Covered Bridge Festival – October 10-11 / 25 West Jefferson St. , Jefferson , Ohio 2 day festival at the Ashtabula County fairgrounds. Many different craft vendors, food vendors, entertainment, rides, antique cars, engines and more. Visit our 18 covered bridges. www.coveredbridgefestival.org / Facebook Ashtabula-County-Covered-Bridge-Festival (440)-576-3769.
– “Nature’s Bundle LLC” – 440-812-1867 , 5271 Wetmore Road, Conneaut, Ohio 44030 , email@example.com , www.naturesbundle.com / Thursday-Saturday 10-6 / Sunday 11-2 / Other houres available by appointment. We offer a variety of herbal products, including, but not limited to : Teas, seasonings, fresh and dried herbs, spices for both culinary and therapeutic use, soaps, salves, lip balms and bulk natural ingredients. We offer a variety of leaming opportunities through out the year to help you live naturally.
– “Biscotti’s Restaurant” – Casual Italian dining at the harbor. “Because You’re Worth It” / www.biscottisrestaurant.com / 186 Park Ave., Conneaut, Oh. / 440-593-6766 / Hours: T-Sat. from 4:30 ,Sundays 3-9 May through Dec.
– “Deb’s Tree Farm and Country Store“ph. 440-812-4805. Year round landscaping evergreens. Open Christmas season from Black Friday-Dec. 24th. Primitives, country decor and handmade items. Open 9-7 daily. 5062 Wetmore Rd., Monroe Twp., Conneaut, Oh. 44030/Take Rt. 7 to Rt.84..turn west onto RT.84, go 1. miles west to Wetmore Road, turn North, first drive on east side at top of hill. FB page-debstreefarm / firstname.lastname@example.org
– “Ramblin’ Rose Alpacas” – Come see the Alpacas and visit our gift shop full of Alpaca hats, gloves, scarves and much more. Bring your picnic lunch and enjoy the shade of our trees, and play a game of horseshoes or cornhole. We’ll give you a little tour of our farm, too. No charge. We just love to show off our beautiful Alpacas./ 6316 Root Rd., Monroe Twp., Conneaut, Oh. / (440)-594-1900 / www.ramblinrosealpacas.com / info at same. Mon-Sat:10-6
– “Fiore & Tony’s Pizza” – Homemade Pizza, Strombolis and more. Carry out, casual dine-in. Mom and Pop shop. 34 years in business. 92 North Public Square, Andover, Oh. (Northeast corner). / 440-293-6148 / Hours: open 4pm daily- .
-“Plum Crazy” – Antiques, furniture, glassware, vintage and miscellaneous items. 7921 State Route 7, (US 322), Williamsfield, Oh. / 440-344-1212 / Hours: Wed,Sat,Sun 9-3. Fri. noon to 5.
– “Bronzwood Golf Club” – Golf Club and Lounge. 6,300 yd, 18 hole golf course with rolling terrain. It has a casual bar with everything from hot dogs, kids menu, to full dinners with ribeye steaks. Kitchen opens at noon. Happy hour:4-7 pm. The Bronze Room has a fireplace, dance floor, two big screen TV’s , and a deck overlooking the course. Some weekend entertainment. (330)-876-5300. / www.bronzwoodgolfclub.com / FB: Bronzwood Golf Club / Open 7 days a week, golf club opens 6am year round. / 9645 Kinsman-Pymatuning Rd., just off route 7, Kinsman, Oh.
-“Dream Horse Guest House B&B” – Experience a majestic historic timber framed barn standing like a ship in a sea of corn and hay fields, in the Lake Pymatuning resort area of Northeast Ohio. Full service bed and breakfast. We also have boarding for horses. (330)-876-0428. www.dreamhorseguesthouse.com / email: email@example.com / 9532 State Route 7, (two miles north of Kinsman at Webber Cole Rd.), Kinsman, Ohio. Allan & Catherine, owners.
-“Green Acres Motel” 8881 State Rt. 7 (1.5 miles north of square) 330-876-4501
– “Antiques of Kinsman” – Country, Victorian, Depression Era, Furniture, Glass, Pottery, Lamps, Kitchen, Bottles, Trunks, Tools, Hardware, Sewing, Vintage Clothing and Hats. Big Barn Sale Sundays in summer. 8374 Main Street, Kinsman, Oh.(3 Blocks North of Square, in an early Victorian home next to red brick church). 330-876-3511 / Hours: Usually open 10-5 daily.
– “Autumn Lily” Collections, Ltd ” 330-876-4848 , 8273 Main St. Kinsman, Ohio 44428, FB: AutumnLilys . We have Fenton, Mosser, L.E. Smith, art glass New & vintage lamps, Antiques and Donna Sharp Purses and Accessories.
-“Peter Allen Inn & Event Center” – 330-355-2100 , 8581 State Street, Kinsman, Ohio 44428, www.peteralleninn.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.facebook.com/peteralleninn , Lunch-Dinner-Fine Dining-Special Events-Weddings-Overnight Accommodations , Weather a romantic weekend stay or an evening out with friends, get away to the Peter Allen Inn. Treat yourself to delicious farm-to-table fare, live entertainment, wine list. Make a cozy in the Kinsman Tavern or lounge peacefully on the Stone Courtyard.
– “Birrell’s Towing and Garage” – AAA approved garage. Minor service and repair. Full service towing for campers “Big or Small, We Tow it All” / 8211 Main Street (on Square), Kinsman,Oh. / 330-876-3221 / Hours: 24/7.
– “Market Square” – 100,000 used books, Largest used bookstore between Columbus, Ohio and Buffalo, New York. SODA FOUNTAIN, Ice cream sodas, phosphates, malts, sundaes, many flavors of milkshakes, and REAL ice cream! Antiques, collectibles, wallpaper $8 / borders $6. New and Used hardware and housewares. 1/2 price Christmas shop , Maple syrup, Amish Jams, specialty foods , and much, much more. Located in an 1894 Brick Block Building of stores. Local history displays. 6406 Kinsman-Nickerson Rd., Kinsman,Oh ( on South of Square). / www.marketsquareohio.com / Facebook – Market Square, Kinsman / 330-876-3178. / Hours: M-F 10-6, Sat and Sun 10-5.
– “Times Square Restaurant” 330-876-3241 , 8078 Main St. At Rt5. Old time Diner with Home Made Food. Famous for our home made pies for over 60 years. Open daily 7 am – 7 pm.
– “Sisters of the Heart” – Primitives, gifts, collectibles, candles, figurines, jewelry, home furnishings. FB Sisters Of the Heart ; 5286 State Route 7, Burghill, Oh. / 330-772-2200/ Hours: T-Sat 11-5.
– “Storeyland Christmas Tree Farm”-330-772-8733 Enjoy a day in the county choosing and cutting down the perfect Christmas Tree on our scenic farm of over 100 acres. Weekend hayrides, bonfire and refreshments are available beginning the day after Thanksgiving. Storeyland also has beautiful landscape evergreen trees for sale year round. email: email@example.com and website: www.storeyland.com /facebook: Storeyland Christmas Tree Farm. Open daily from November 29 thru December 23. Other times by chance or appointment. Owners: Carl & Debbie Yeager.
-” Jones Processing”-330-772-2193.Old time butcher shop. Custom cutting & Wrapping /retail meat sales/livestock hauling available. Smokehouse. Specialty items including: Ham loaf, Meatloaf, meatballs, slim jims, smoked kielbassi, trail bologna. M-T-TH-FR-SAT 9-5 /W 1-5. Corner Rt.7 & 305, Hartford, Oh. 44424 Jonesprocessinginc@aol.com
– “Hartford Greenhouses” 330-772-2379. Easter and Christmas flowers, annuals, perennials, herbs, vegetable plants, fruit trees / all plants grown on premises. April-Oct. Dec. / 3084 St. Rt. 7 NE, Hartford, Oh. 44424 firstname.lastname@example.org
– “Yankee Lake Inc.” – 330-448-8361 , 1800 State Route 7 N.E. , Brookfield, Ohio 44403, Trucknight.com , Every Friday Truck Night, Gates open at 6 pm, Party Center, Bar&Grill.
– “Yankee Run Golf Course” – 18 hole public golf course established in 1931. 4-1/2 star rating by “Golf Digest.” Footgolf. Voted one of the top ten public golf courses in Ohio. 3 time national award winner. www.yankeerun.com / (330)-448-8096. Dawn till Dusk…..weather permitting.
– “Wholesale Fireworks” – Family owned and operated business for 32 years. We offer a full line of firecrackers, rockets, roman candles, 500 gram repeaters and mortars. Buy one get one free or save big and buy by the case. Coupons on website. / www.wfboom.com / 800-356-9626. / 2665 North Main Street, Hubbard, Oh. / M-Sat: 9am-4pm, extended hours May, June and July.
– “Extending Grace ” 330-568-4590 , 18 W.Liberty St. , Hubbard, Ohio 44425 , Extendinggraceshop@gmail.com , Antiques and vintage, accessories, greeting cards, Heirlook Traditions Chalk Type, Paint and more!. Open Weds. 1-6 / Thurs. 10-8 / Fri. 10-6 / Sat. 10-5